Hospital Equipment 4 U has been in business since 1990!
- Offer: Liquidation Services to facilities across the continental U.S.
- Provide: Quality pre-owned medical equipment, hospital bed parts & furniture to domestic & international clients
- Supply: NC & surrounding area's film industry vintage & contemporary medical equipment & furniture prop rentals
- NC & SC Follett Rep. providing health industry ice storage bins, ice storage and transport systems, ice machines, ice and water dispensers, ice and beverage dispensers, and medical-grade refrigerators.
- NC & SC Temp Trak Rep. providing temperature monitoring for the Healthcare Industry.
Kenneth V. Taffaro,
Founder and CEO, Ken Taffaro started in the medical industry by becoming the N.C. and S.C. Follett Ice Machine representative in 1990, which now enjoys a 90% market share. This put him in touch with hospital engineers who voiced their desire to get rid of excess equipment and so started his idea of liquidating and reselling pre-owned medical equipment. He then created Taffaro Marketing Group, Inc. in 1999. His commitment and dedication was to provide new, used, and reconditioned medical equipment and furniture at an affordable cost. What started as a garage of hospital beds has become a 140,000 sq ft. warehouse with a sales/office staff and warehouse department.